Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- ღ⇢Rieka_Rafita⇠ღ
- Hai,my name is Rieka, I'm working wife. I'm a designer for the Scrapkits on my spare time & i just addicted for it!! All my products i create with Photoshop CS2 and PSP X2. Thanks all for stop by on my blogs. I love read comment from you all..:)
Leave A Comment
NetworkedBlogs Friend
Followers
My Blog List
-
2027 Calendar Templates {NEW} and a Free Gift - Can you believe it's already time to start planning out 2027? If you are like me, then you know once the current calendar hits those "-ber" months it s...22 hours ago
-
$2 TUES/WED SALE! - *$2 TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY SALE!* *{ELECTRIC BUDDIES KIT}:* Available at *Ginger Scraps* and *My Memories* *{ON THE COAST KIT}:*Available at *Ginger Scraps* ...1 week ago
-
Wallpaper - made using a beautiful FTU Kit - Hello there lovely ones - how are you doing? Hope all is well with you. I'm still mondo busy with lots of offline stuff and when I'm online, I'm CTing a...3 weeks ago
-
Toot! Toot! Here Comes the August MyMemories Blog Train! - Hey Everyone!!! It's that time again and here comes the August Blog Train from the MyMemories Designers! I hope everyone enjoys it. As always, ...4 weeks ago
-
THE YEAR OF THE HORSE - ----- *Dans le jardin suspendu entre deux mondes, l’année venait de changer.* *Les lanternes s’étaient allumées à la tombée du jour, diffusant une lu...3 months ago
-
Misfits Christmas Goodies - Ok I asked our members to come up with some new Christmas goodies and they surely have just done that and more. Thanks so much to Basima, Mary, Anne, Chris...10 months ago
-
How Wedding DJs in Buffalo Create Unforgettable Moments for Your Big Day - Planning a wedding isn’t just about finding the perfect dress or picking a scenic venue—it’s about crafting moments that stick with people for a lifetime...1 year ago
-
-
New CU Freebie! Magical Dreamers Blog Train is taking off! Feb - Thanks for stopping by! Today I have a CU freebie for you! These were created by me with AI software that I'm licensed for. Please feel free to download an...1 year ago
-
Freebie Alert! + SugarhillCo CU Grab Bag for Miss Tiina! - To our wonderful digi community, As you may have heard, Miss Tiina is in the fight of her life, as she battles Stage 3c ovarian cancer. She has been a wel...2 years ago
-
Create Wood and Acrylic Earrings with UV Resin - Hello all. It's been a minute since I've posted and I don't really have a good excuse. But I'm back finally with a quick tutorial on how to make these...3 years ago
-
-
New CU sets - Hi, my friends! Today you'll find some new CU sets in my shop PU shop CU shop PU shop CU shop Email Address Hugs, Jasmin-Olya D...4 years ago
-
Template 189 - Hope you enjoy this Template xx Download Here Click on preview to view full size Hanny Alex Prihodko Tube I think would go great with my template Here E...5 years ago
-
-
NEW MOTHERS DAY COLLAB - CHILDHOOD BLESSINGS - WE HAVE COME TOGETHER AGAIN TO BRING YOU THIS LOVELY MOTHERS DAY THEMED COLLAB- YOU WILL $AVE BUY PURCHASING THE COMPLETE COLLAB - HERE OR YOU CAN PUR...6 years ago
-
Added to my TKO store 02/26/2020 The Wordart is a Free Gift in Store if you don't already have!! - Find My Part Of The Store HERE My Sale6 years ago
-
Hello everyone - Hi everyone, As you know our store went down. Well they brought it back up after a month and a half of being down and the problem with it was you could go...7 years ago
-
Mater luna by Victoria Francés - Lo trovi Mater luna? Mater luna l'e-book può essere scaricato gratuitamente. Get e-book gratuiti Mater luna. Scarica gratuitamente eBook Mater luna. Grab or...7 years ago
-
-
September sign ups open - September theme - Wonders of Wonderland To sign up all you need to do is pop along, join the group and be ready :O) http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/bnb...8 years ago
-
Lady Gothic | Tag Show Off - Lady Gothic 150 Elements & 19 Papers Available at Elegancefly *Here* ............... CT Results ............... Timeline by Tonya Tag by Tonya a...9 years ago
-
creative-tagn - Free forum : Creative Tag'n - Portal creativetagn.aforumfree.com/ Portal : Free forum : PSP Addicts, Tags, Siggy's, Fun & Games. Creative Tagn - Google+ http...9 years ago
-
-
-
Big celebrations: Wilma4ever's Store is turning 7!!!! - Hi all, Yes you are reading it right....*we are turning 7 allready*!!! I can say that I am very proud to have such a great team and that we are still ar...9 years ago
-
Moved to a new Blog - Please Read *I've Moved after some time away I've started a new blog and Store on Etsy* *Here is the link to my new Blog Scrapin After Midnight* Here is a l...9 years ago
-
2 new Tagger Kits - Here are my 2 new tagger kits The Dark Side The Light Side I hope you like them :) You can find them at *Designer Scraps* Hugs Kirsty x10 years ago
-
Sedia Jasporm BBM Murah - peningkatan BBM Murah Jasprom Terpercaya fokus. 0823 2825 5980 biaya bahan bakar jasprom terpercaya dipercaya garansi dikepung | Kami menyusun artikel ini ...10 years ago
-
Gotta Pixel's 2015 DSD Blog Hop - *Happy Digital Scrapbook Day!* Welcome to Gotta Pixel's 2015 DSD Blog Hop. It is time for you to pick up all the pieces from contributing designers and g...10 years ago
-
New Template - EI#221 - *Hello all! Hope everyone is doing ok! Me well I am better than I ever was. Health wise that is. I have found a new me in this life of mine and lets jus...11 years ago
-
Warning. - HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Morning Blog Walkers. I know some of you are just as shocked as I am about this blog. I can't believe it is still here. My plan...11 years ago
-
-
Apokalips X (2014) - Free Streaming Apokalips X in HD VideoNow you can see Apokalips X in HD format with duration 100 Min and has been aired on 2014-04-22 and MPAA rating is 1...11 years ago
-
Nice Celebrity Look Alike photos - *Nice Celebrity Look Alike photos* Check out these celebrity look alike images: *dsc_2154* [image: celebrity look alike] *Image by johnantoni* *dsc_2072*...11 years ago
-
-
Retiring from the Digital scrapbooking world - Hi it is with heavy heart i am retiring from the Digital scrapbooking world. I have had no inclination to make anything as i have had alot going on in my...11 years ago
-
A new project! - Hey all! I have been working on something new. It is not about digital scrapbooking or about blogger layouts. I am going in a new direction with a new blo...11 years ago
-
To All Those That Know Betsy Ansel aka Scrapworkx (ugh) - Ok so it seems a certain "designer" decided to post something that I had said to her in a message (on my person name have you) on her blog. Yes the message...11 years ago
-
-
4 New Animations - Gosh its been years since I've made any animations! I made 4 new ones for the valentines bash we had in my forum and now that is over I thought I would pos...12 years ago
-
Another ct tag made with a Halloween kit - So i'm staying in Halloween mood, because i love this holiday to make tags. Made this tag with the kit: ScrapCD_IB-MarylineCazenaveOct2012-bt made by Chich...12 years ago
-
Happy Birthday, GingerScraps! - We're partying at GingerScraps all weekend long with sales, chats, games and more. Check out the GingerScraps Buffet category in the store were you wil...12 years ago
-
" Moments " SK - *Personal Use Scrap Kit,60 elements and 12 papers on Tagger Size.* *This kit is made for school projects !!* *This kit is done for use .* *Everything was ...13 years ago
-
Khasiat Bunga Cempaka Untuk Melancarkan Haid - Salah satu dari Khasiat Bunga Cempaka adalah Untuk Melancarkan Haid. Bagi wanita yang tidak selalu teratur datang bulan atau haid dapat mencoba bunga cempa...13 years ago
-
Taking a break from PSP,blogs will remain up - Well it is time to take a break from PSP and tuts...I haven't been super active lately,seems real life has gotten busier with kids and work,my desire to wr...13 years ago
-
Taking a break from PSP,blogs will remain up - Well it is time to take a break from PSP and tuts...I haven't been super active lately,seems real life has gotten busier with kids and work,my desire to wr...13 years ago
-
-
Kiss This - New Exclusive KIT @ SATC! - Kiss This [Fabulous Designz - Kiss This] - $1.75 : SCRAPS AND THE CITY, for PSP lovers I have a new exclusive over at SATC! This is a funky and Spunky kit!...13 years ago
-
Untitled Beauty - Finally weekend and I am off school and drawing like crazy! One of my current projects in the making... Charcoal, using the beautiful Jessica as model: ww...13 years ago
-
The Future of The Blog Train!! *Please Read* - Digi Shop Talk has officially taken over the Blog Train... this blog will be deleted and you all will be able to find all the information needed on future...13 years ago
-
-
Softly-Scrap Kit - *24 Elements/11 Papers/2 Quick Pages All Are Large Size/ 300 dpi-Ok to resell-CU-PU-S4H-CU4CU-No Credit Required! This is a *Cu4Cu product! *Get It ----> ...13 years ago
-
Le papillon de sonneries Freebie - Hello Crafters, a really long time no see. Sorry about that, sometimes your mojo vanishes and you can think of nothing creative or different to do - but ...13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
CU Luck Of Irish Pattern Set and A Freebie - these colorful St, Patricks Day patterns will go with anything you would like to create. there are 8 seamless patterns that are 700x7...14 years ago
-
Free St. Patrick’s Day Vectors and Backgrounds - See Preview Below – Download this Free St. Patrick’s Day Illustrations pack with JPG and Vectors Here in ZIP Royalty Free for Lifetime. More can be found...14 years ago
-
Hi Ladies - Well I am back and I have the link to my new blog. Remember it is not psp or poser related, but please check it out and let me know what you think of it. T...14 years ago
-
-
-
♥Good Witch Or Bad Witch PTU♥ - **This tutorial was written by Ditzy Dezigns on October 22nd 2011** ***Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental & completely unintention...14 years ago
-
♥Karma-PTU♥ - This tutorial was written for experienced PSP users: Supplies: Scrap kit called Karma by Toxic Desirez here Template by Missy which is available at the Cr...14 years ago
-
$1.00 Dollar SALE for Retired Kits!! - Hi Everyone! I hope you're having a great weeks.. sorry for being quit lately, i just going back from the hospital bcoz of the gastric pain.. now i feel gl...15 years ago
-
Saying good bye... - Hello , I decided to stop working with digital scrapbooking. I have two boys that need me in this moment...One day, when my younger boy grow up, I plan t...15 years ago
-
-
Going Out Of Business - With sorrow I am quitting my digital business so that I can use the time to sell Mary Kay Products. I have found it much more profitable than my design bu...15 years ago
-
Another award!! - *I would like to say Thank-You To DitzyDeszigns for giving me this award!! Your such a sweetie for thinking of me!* *The goal of the award is to bring re...15 years ago
-
New Home! - Finally...I have a new blog!! It has taken me about a month to get it up and running to my satisfaction. I am very picky about what I like and do not like....15 years ago
-
Special offer - For a limited time only you will be able to buy all of my actions 85 in total for a Cost of just $200 that is a saving of around 60%. If you would like to t...15 years ago
-
-
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED! - SCRAPS BY JESSICA KITS AND DIGITAL SCRAP ITEMS ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF MYSELF, JESSICA DUHAMEL. THIS MEANS YOU CANNOT UPLOAD, SLAP YOUR DESIGN LOGO OVER M...15 years ago
-
•·New Packs of Suzanne Woolcott's Tubes·• - ·:♥Click Onto The Links To Get To Suzanne Woolcott's Sites♥:· ♥▬▬▬▬♥♥▬▬▬▬♥♥♥▬▬▬▬♥♥▬▬▬▬♥ ·:♥Buy Gorjuss Artwork of Suzanne Woolcott's Tubes♥:· ♥▬▬▬▬♥♥NEW G...16 years ago
-
My Tuts - I am sad to say that DVP has closed. I am in the processes of getting my tuts up on a new site. Until then all new tuts will be posted here on my blog. As ...16 years ago
-
My Valentine Freebie... - Long time no see!!! I hope your all having a good start to 2010.. or at least better than mine.. Im single once again (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) but Im feeli...16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Labels
- Animated (3)
- Creative Team (1)
- CT Call (1)
- CT Tags (343)
- Friend Tags (5)
- FTU Tags (47)
- Halloween (1)
- My TOU (1)
- PTU Tags (378)
- Tags Show Off (1)
- TagsByRieka (97)
- Tut's with My Kits (375)
- Tutorial Tags (92)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment